Spotifyverse.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. Per the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA), we have implemented the following DMCA policy to address claims of copyright infringement:
If you are a copyright owner or an authorized representative of a copyright owner and believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on our website, please notify us in writing at [email protected]. Your notice should include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located on our website;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Upon receipt of a proper DMCA notice, we will promptly remove or disable access to the infringing material and notify the alleged infringer of your claim. We will also advise the alleged infringer of their right to file a counter-notice following the DMCA. If a counter-notice is received, we may send a copy to the original complaining party, informing them that we may replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the alleged infringer, the removed material may be replaced, or access to it restored in 10 to 14 business days after receipt of the counter-notice.
We reserve the right to terminate any user account that is repeatedly found to infringe upon the copyrights of others. We may also remove any infringing material a user posts without prior notice.
This DMCA policy is intended to comply with the requirements of the DMCA but does not constitute legal advice. If you have questions about whether using copyrighted material is lawful, you should seek advice from a qualified attorney.